Terms and Conditions
A deposit equivalent to the first night tariff is payable on booking. Balance is payable by cash or debit / credit card on arrival.
- The number of people staying in a room must not exceed the number agreed at the time of booking. At no time can room occupancy exceed that room maximum. If we become aware that more than the booked number of guests are occupying a room, we reserve the right to ask the entire party to vacate the premises, with no refund for unused days.
- We happily accept children of all ages. Please note that although we have a high chair in the dining room, none of our rooms have a cot. Infants are happily accepted in their own travel cot, subject to room maximum occupancy.
- Children under 16 years of age may not occupy a room without adult supervision.
- Regrettably we are unable to accept any pets / animals, with the exception of service animals.
- Same sex parties are welcome. However, we do not accept stag / hen groups without prior arrangement. Such bookings made without notification / consultation will be cancelled with no refund.
- NATIONAL FEDERATION OF YOUNG FARMERS CONFERENCE – we DO NOT accept bookings for delegates attending this conference. Any such bookings will be refused / cancelled with no refund.
- We operate a total no smoking policy, which for the avoidance of confusion, includes e-cigarettes / vaping. Guests are welcome to smoke outside including on the terrace area. Any guest smoking in the hotel will be asked to leave with no refund, and may be subject to additional cleaning fees, and loss of earnings, if the room cannot be used.
- Check-in is from 2pm – 9pm and check-out time 10am (outside of these hours by arrangement). Whilst we try and accommodate early check-in / later check-out where possible, this cannot be guaranteed. We are happy to store luggage subject to space.
- Parking is on a first come, first served basis. We have space to accommodate between 5 and 7 cars depending on their size, and can usually accommodate all vehicles if guests work with us to best utilise spaces. The management does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to vehicles in the car park, or their contents. Guests are reminded not to leave valuables in their vehicle.
- All bookings constitute a legally binding contract.
For cancellations within 14 days before the scheduled check-in time on the date of arrival, a charge equivalent to the first night price that includes any supplements selected by you will be levied. This policy applies to bookings made direct with Grosvenor House, online booking site policies may be different, please refer to the site you book through.
We strongly recommend guests purchase adequate travel insurance, in particular, that you are covered for cancellation / curtailment of your holiday.